YOUR WORK MATTERS
For our US-operations we are looking for a Consultant with focus on Facility Management as a Freelancer
In the Facility Management field we are concentrating our consulting services on Integrated Facility Management (IFM). Integrated facility management is the consolidation and vertical integration of facility management efforts under a single, unified provider. This includes contracts, vendor partnerships, space management, and real estate planning as data isn’t siloed anymore—it’s organized and aggregated across the spectrum. The same goes for managing facilities. Separating management tasks, duties, and resources isn’t the answer. IFM brings them together. If IFM’s meaning has roots in cohesion, it also has rippling effects of the same caliber. Depending on your current facilities management strategy, making the move to an IFM approach means closing process gaps and controlling costs.
TME offers the following services to our customers in the field of Integrated Facility Management (IFM):
- Creation of an overall FM-Strategy for countries or global, including steering models, reporting, organizational adaptions, benchmarking
- Data management and analyzes like baselining of contracts, costs, services and equipment
- Managing the tender phase for our customers, which includes tender documents, negotiations, management of the process until the final awarding decision
- Managing the ramp-up phase of new providers
- Training incl. change management for the existing organization
The Consultant should work together with other TME-Consultants on all these services and should navigate the customer´s top management and locations through the process alike. Provide functional, comfortable, energy efficient and attractive facilities for clients. Insure safe and code-compliant facilities and site infrastructure. Manage expense budgets within approved allocations and provide monthly updates to year-end projections. Manage expense projects per client’s specifications and timeline. Provide cost competitive and resource efficient methods for delivering high-volume and relatively small-dollar facility projects.
We are looking for a FM-professional, who is capable to act as a project lead. Our professional team has the following ranks (upgoing): Consultant, Senior Consultant, Manager, Senior Manager, Partner. For this position we expect a Manager or Senior Manager level.
- Minimum Bachelor-Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience in Facility Management or Consultancy
- Proven experience in managing in FDA R&D environment (including vivarium operations)
- Experience with managing multiple vendors
- Knowledge in optimization of operations (e.g., energy reduction programs and projects)
- Basic understanding of Reliability Centered Maintenance programs and techniques
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Proved record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Knowledge of standard business and accounting practices
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to analyze data
Are you interested in joining our team, gladly also immediately?
Then we look forward to receive your complete application documents (Cover letter | CV | Certificates
| References), by e-mail to Erich Struzyk: email@example.com
TME Associates is an international Management Consulting Firm focused on Real Estate Management. Our customers are Corporates, Public Authorities, and Investment Managers alike. TME operates in Europe and Asia since years, and we are growing in the US. Our American business is driven by large corporates as customers.