Networked solutions for operations
For the operative business model in consumer business stability, resilience, consistency, saving of resources, quality, speed and flexibility are vital. This especially applies:
- for dimensioning the application of resources,
- in the description of roles and responsibilities,
- in the specification of processes and interfaces,
- with the definition of performance standards.
Interlocking of strategic and operative levers
The distinction between strategic and operative success in the consumer business levers is becoming less important: So e.g. product life cycles are becoming shorter due to an increased operative speed and market launches of new products become more frequent. This again leads to an increase in market attractiveness, customer loyalty and client frequency.
For this purpose we offer our clients networked solutions:
- Linking various functions and channels,
- Along the whole value creation chain
- Consequently oriented at brand and customer preference.